Almendro 7 Villas
177 m2 Built area, includes semi-basement with natural light.
238 - 253 m2 Plot
Phase 1: Now All Sold
Phase 2: From 334.000€
Our exquisite villas are designed to bring nature into your life.
The indoor-outdoor flow is an essential aspect of our architectural philosophy, with continuity from the inside out.
In one of the best areas of Santa Rosalía, alongside to the lake and with charming views. This premium villa is a metre above ground level for extra privacy.
The plot has space for up to three vehicles and pre-installation for an EV charging point.
The front porch has a large, covered space and a year-round sun trap with a swimming pool and a barbecue set in a wall made of local stone, that runs along entire façade to a sun terrace, a feature that gives this contemporary home a welcoming, Mediterranean vibe.
In keeping with this elegant, minimalist living area, window doors invite cooling breezes and sunlight in over an almost five-metre balcony set entirely inside the wall. The imposing kitchen is both practical and attractive.
The rest area features a bedroom with direct access to a guest bathroom on the ground floor, and the entire first floor of the home. The main suite comprises 20 metres of bedroom, dressing room and bathroom, with two terraces for efficient through ventilation and a feature headboard.
A second suite is also luxurious, with a dressing room, built-in bathroom, and access to the 18-square-metre terrace with a natural stone wall.
Enjoy sunny days and starry nights on a 43-square-metre area with views over La Reserva and sparkling lake. Preinstalled for kitchen and jacuzzi.
An additional space 48-square-metre open plan area extends over the more discreet part of the property. A semibasement with natural light to be laid out and designed to the customer’s specifications.
• Solarium with pre-installation for kitchen, jacuzzi and solar panel.
• Basement (concrete finish).
• Private pool with waterfall (6 x 3 meters), pre-installation of heat pump and solar shower.
• Three-piece balcony door (4.7m) hidden in wall.
• Masonry wall.
• Limestone façade cladding (as per project).
• Exterior carpentry in aluminium with thermal bridge breakage.
• Same porcelain flooring indoor-outdoors. non-slip outdoor flooring. Keraben Brand or similar.
• Ducted air conditioning (one independent unit per floor).
• Hot water Aerothermal Heat Pump system.
• Electric radiant floor in bathrooms.
• Built-in taps in bathrooms.
• Hung lavatories.
• Thermostatic shower in main suite.
• Furniture (hung) in each bathroom.
• Paneled kitchen and built-in appliances.
• Equipment included: induction hob, extractor hood, electric oven and integrated microwave.
• Top and Peninsula in Silestone, porcelanic or similar.
• Decorative wood slat latticework to separate spaces, in hall-living room and the master suite.
• Lighting package with led technology.
• Standard home automation pack.
• Electric shutters in bedrooms.
• Dressing room in both bedroom suites.
• Barbecue built into masonry wall.
• Lanscaped pack.
• Two parking spaces in the plot and pre-installation for electric vehicle charging point.
• Customize Solarium.
• Personalized Basement.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMMUNITY:
Owners of homes in “Santa Rosalía Lake and Life Resort” are members of the homeowners’ association of the Santa Rosalía Private Real Estate Complex, which oversees access control and other expenses incurred to manage the complex for services such as security, pay the rental and maintenance of La Reserva and its facilities, among others. The annual budget of the homeowners’ association is decided upon by the General Meeting and shared among the owners according to their ownership percentage.
The images and computer graphics in this brochure are for guidance only, and are not contractually binding. They may be changed in the interests of the project, or for technical or business purposes.
INFORMATION ABOUT ALL THE CONTENT OF THE WEB:
The images and computer graphics in this brochure are for guidance only, and are not contractually binding. They may be changed in the interests of the project, or for technical or business purposes. The furniture, installations, finishes, and decoration are for illustrative purposes only and are not included except when included in the technical specifications. Informative, non-contractual document. It may suffer variations for technical, legal or commercial reasons. The furniture and appliances are purely decorative and not included.